Regarding the acceptance of offer, finally it has been settled. Wondering where has JPA decided to send me to? It's University of Adelaide guys! Well, actually i have been thinking that definitely i'll be going there, since my result isn't as excellent as my friends who has succeeded to claim their place in Melbourne, Queensland, and other top universities. Still, Adelaide isn't really a place for low-scorer after all, right?
It has been rumored that University of Adelaide is 1 of the best universities for law students. In fact, I'm a student, and lawyer-to-be! Not to mention it as 1 of the top universities in Australia as well, which is well-known as G8.
For now, I'm waiting for Confirmation of Enrollment (COE), which will be received soon, or in a few days, or might be in a week! I'm just thinking that the sooner i receive COE, the faster i can prepare my things to fly to Australia...
Therefore, wish me luck and smooth completing all necessary procedures..:D
Friday, January 8, 2010
Current Updates
written by dAnIaL aRifF at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 feedbacks:
Post a Comment